|1876, two brothers from Hylton castle in Sunderland, John and Henry McLaren, started their company producing traction engines and stationary engines. The company developed rapidly, adding new machines to their portfolio: road rollers, ploughing engines, crane engines or railway locomotives. 1940, the company built also a diesel-engined tractor.|
|Lizenz||Nutzung in Medien (?)|
|Fotograf / Quelle||BulldozerD11|
|Bildgrößen||800 x 600 Pixel|
Pressemitteilungen • Aug 06, 2019 13:30 CEST
Playing a key role in the mechanization of agriculture, tractors made their first appearance in the middle of the XIX century, thanks to the ingenuity of a group of British and American engineers.